Friday, October 24, 2008

In Need of an Intervention

I have discovered Facebook. I thought it was a service for high schoolers, college kids, even my babysitter, a recent college grad. BUT what I didnt know is that there is an entire community of moms out here, not to mention a bunch of folks from my high school and college days that I havent talked to in years. Now I have FRIENDS, 42 of 'em so far. I feel so popular that I think I should run for public office.
Enter: Cyberstalking.
I've spent the last two days spying on everyone I could find. I LOVE the voyeuristic aspect of this service. I cant get enough. I dont get my kids dressed in the morning, because I've got to see what everyone else is doing right now, online. If youve been to Facebook, you'll understand. I send online gifts like beer and flair, WHAT's FLAIR? I still dont know. But there's a learning curve. I'm working on it.
My friend, Joanne, received a Sea Garden. Its an online aquarium she was given to care for. But due to her very special learning curve, the virtual aquarium became overgrown with seaweed and she was required to clean it.

No comments: